Etching inks and easy wipe medium – Printbank will supply
Marilyn will supply PCV plates sized 17 x 25 cms which are a good size for SWAP.
PARTICIPANTS TO SUPPLY
Only bring these things if you have them. Marilyn will bring a range of materials to play with.
- clear lacquer nail polish
- scissors & Stanley knife
- palette knives
- telephone books, if you have spare ones.
- Etching needles if you have them BUT if you don’t have any do not buy them as Printbank will supply them Things that will make marks like lino cutting tools, dressmakers markers etc
- Various tapes – Masking, packing, cloth, air conditioning etc.
- Bits and pieces to stick or press on to your work – heavy lace, ribbon, course sandpaper, strings, etc etc start collecting now. Leaves and such like will work as long as they are not too flimsy.
- Tarlatan if you have some
- Cleaning rags, protective clothing and gloves
- Paper to print on – about 300 gms and cut to A4 size. Please have this cut ready to go as we don’t have a lot of time.
Click here for Pop up Studio / Open Studio info
One Tuesday/month & one Friday/month from 10am – 2pm
Cost $20.00 please book in by Brigitte 0428455188 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring your own materials!!!
Materials list for Pop up / Open Studio:
Closed in shoes
Protection for clothes
If you have a favorite ink, Tarletan, rubber Gloves, rags for cleaning
Plate and paper bigger than the plate
Printbank provides the following supplies (for a small fee)
Water tray, towel (for drying papers)